Also, here’s the standard interview questions we talk over:
- Introduce yourself
- How did you discover the IndieWeb?
- What does being part of the IndieWeb mean to you?
- What (if any?) IndieWebCamp events have you attended, and were there any that stuck out to you in a special way?
- Is there anything new or any changes you hope to see in the IndieWeb community over the next year?
- What service or software powers your website?
- What is something you’ve added or built on your website recently that you are particularly happy with?
- Have you run into any challenges or problems recently that you’d like help with from the IndieWeb community?
- What is the next thing you’d like to do with your website?