Eddie Hinkle

Added Micropub Media Endpoint

Last night I went to the June meet up for the Baltimore Homebrew Website Club. There, we work on our personal websites, talk about what we've been working on recently and talk about the latest IndieWeb technologies available.

Last night I started working on my Media Endpoint for Micropub. It's basically a segment of my site that takes care of accepting photos and other media so that I don't have to upload it at the same time as I post actual information to my website. I left without getting it all done, but I'm excited to announce that it is officially finished!

To prove it, here are my green checkmarks from micropub.rocks a website test suite for micropub related technology tests.

Screenshot of micropub.rocks verification

Another step in my website's growth 🤗

posted using quill.p3k.io


Please note: This site is in an active redesign. Some things might be a little off 🧐