- Evernote for being my digital brain/filing system
- Google Drive is my document storage
- 2Do is what I’m using to organize my tasks currently.
- My toothbrush is Quip.
- The primary Bible I use for my reading is the Christian Standard Bible
- All of my writing starts out in Ulysses
- Visual Studio Code is my IDE
- On the side I play around with Swift.
- When programming you use lots of windows on the computer, to manage those I use an app called Magnet.
- This blog is powered by my IndieWeb software, abode and is hosted by DreamHost.
- My digital office is Slack.
- I communicate through my iPhone 6s.
- I use my iPad Pro 12.9” for almost all personal use.
- I listen to the world through my AirPods.
- I work on on a 15” 2015 MacBook Pro, using a 2011 27” iMac as my monitor
Updated June 2017